- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- When moving out of storage, remove ALL personal items and trash. Rental unit or space must be left clean.
The following items may not be stored at the storage facility:
- Any living thing
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Stolen items
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
Our storage facility is designed for storage only. The following uses are not allowed:
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales
- Working in the unit. This includes working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility